Addressing Inequalities in Perinatal Care Conference, 4th October 2021 9.00am to 5th October 2021 5.15pm
BMFMS is partnering with BAPM and BICS on this two day virtual conference.
Inequalities in perinatal care can affect morbidity and outcomes. This two day virtual conference will focus on positive and practical changes that perinatal teams can make to improve their practice and make sure that each and every mother, baby and family receives the best care. This conference is aimed at anyone who works in or has an interest in perinatal care.
The programme will be announced shortly and will include the following topics:
• Inequalities of health outcomes for BAME women
• Social inequality and infant mortality
• What ‘good’ looks like
• Variation in neonatal practice and outcomes
• The role of care coordinators
• Provision of AHP support
• Mild encephalopathy
• Transfusing the preterm baby
• Antenatal transfer of women <24 weeks gestation
• Approach to management of the baby <24 weeks gestation
Early Bird event prices (available until 15th August 2021)
1 day £40.00
2 day £80.00
Please see here to book.
For any help booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org