Welcome to our website.If you have any suggestions for improvement please get in touch with wither the website co-ordinator at
or the society administrator at
Please login with your credentials on the right hand side of the website to access the members area.
If you have no credentails for the website please click here for information on how to join BMFMS
The role and responsibility of the BMFMS in promoting the wellbeing of women and their babies in the eyes of the public is a major consideration for the organisation. In line with our Charitable status and as evidence of good practice, it is considered appropriate to publish our policy on the acceptance of advertising and sponsorship from trade and industry and other external stakeholders. BMFMS have based this policy on the RCOG Policy on Acceptance of Advertising and Sponsorship.
The document covers the following activities
• direct grants and contributions to the BMFMS;
• advertisement in BMFMS publications, including the website;
• commercial stands at BMFMS conferences;
• the use of identifying material from a company such as a logo on wallets or badges at meetings;
• sponsorship of educational material;
• funding for research projects and awards;
• provision of funds to attend meetings and lectures and hospitality.
If you have any queries please contact the organisation in the usual way via email@example.com
27 Sussex Place, Regent's Park
London, NW1 4RG